Clinical Presentation and Investigations
- A 43 years old male patient presented with unconsciousness since morning and was initially treated outside. Pt. is a known hypertensive and was on irregular medication. No h/o D.M.
- CT. Findings à Left sided intra parenchymal hemorrhage
- Initially was managed in ICU with i.v. fluids , anti convulsants , anti edema , nebulisation and other supportive measures.
- Finally managed by craniotomy – left post parieto craniotomy and evacuation of blood clot under GA. Post op recovery was uneventful and patient underwent tracheostomy and was under ventilatory support
- Pt. improved but was still on Ryle’s tube